Welcome to the 2021-22 SHHS Band!
2021-22 Band Registration Form
All Students must register using this form:
- FSO payments – the first round of FSO payments will be due the last week 0f April with the 2nd being due the last week of May. As soon as the payments can be made to your Charms account, we will let you know. We are currently updating Charms with next year’s students but we still have several students that have not registered either at school (their class schedule) or with our Google form (above).
- A live, in-person, spring concert will be Thursday, May 20th at 6:30 pm – SHHS Bands Pops in the Park. We will have an outdoor concert downtown JC at King Commons Park. Parents can bring a lounge chair, drinks and snacks, and enjoy a great evening of fun music and then proceed downtown for dinner. This could be something really cool that all of JC can enjoy!
- Uniform fitting will be Saturday, April 24 from 12-3pm. All students that plan on being in the marching band next year must be measured that day – including colorguard! Juniors can drop in anytime between 12-3; 10th graders are 12-1 pm, 9th graders are 1-2 pm, and 8th grade is 2-3 pm. There will will be a make-up on Monday, April 26 at 4:30 pm. These are the only two times available – we must place the order ASAP so we will have the uniforms here in August.
- Band Booster meeting – Thursday, April 22 – 7 pm – Grand Topper Hall. Important info about the upcoming season will be discussed including committee chairs and other important needs for the fall season. WE will also present info about our 2022 spring trip to ORLANDO!
- Band Awards Ceremony will be Friday, May 14th at 7 pm in the Grand Topper Hall for current band students, 9th-12th grade. This will be an awards ceremony only with no food served. There will be live music provided by student ensembles as entertainment. To keep the size of the crowd down, please have immediate family only attend (masks must be worn inside)
- Band Camp dates – July 19-23, and 26-30
- Hilltopper Invitational – October 16
- Possible Marching Contest Dates: Sept. 25, Oct. 2, Oct. 9, Oct. 23 – we will more than likely just do 3 of these dates.
For information on how to log into Charms, go here – Charms Info