IT IS FRUIT SALE TIME!!!
The Science Hill Band Fruit Sale Kicked-Off on Thursday, October 2nd, during our Band Booster Parent meeting. Fruit Sale Packets are now available in the Band Room for any student who does not yet have one.
We will have two components to our sale this year:
Traditional Student Sales
All student orders are to be turned in on November 6th either in the band room or at the booster meeting that night. Each student envelope has instructions for tallying orders and for how to submit orders and payments. PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF ORDER.
Online Fruit Sales at www.riversweetonline.com/tb14
We are pleased to announce the following Student Sales Reward Program for all students who participate in this years fruit sale.
1. Any Student that sells any product (regardless of total amount sold) will get a gold (colored) pen that will be inscribed with a special sentiment from the directors.
2. Any Student whose sales total any of the following, will get their choice of a gift card from Amazon.com, The Mall or Shell gas station (Gift card balances based on total fruit sold and only one Gift Card per Student- see below)
a. Sell $200 or more, get a $20 gift card
b. Sells $300 or more will get a $30 gift card
c. Sell $400 or more, get $40 gift card
d. Sell $500, get $50 gift card
e. Sell $700, get $75 gift card
f. Sell $1000 or more, get $100 gift card
3. Top individual seller gets a $500 gift card to Best Buy.
4. Sections are going to compete with each other for a yearly trophy and bragging rights — Flutes VS. Clarinets VS. French Horn & Saxophones VS. Low Brass VS. Colorguard VS. Percussion. (Each group is close to 20 students.) Each person in the winning group will get a large pin with a picture of the section holding the trophy or a framed photo (the section’s choice.)
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The fruit will be delivered to the Borla Warehouse (off of the Okolona Road Exit) on Saturday, December 6th. Student pick-up times will be scheduled according to the size of the order to ensure smooth traffic flow.
Individuals who order online will pick up fruit from the band room parking area on Saturday December 6th from 11 am to 5 pm and on Sunday December 7th from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Pricing for this year’s product is as follows:
(Please fill in the pricing information on your order forms.)
- Large Grapefruit $32 Small Grapefruit $20 Tiny Grapefruit $15
- Large Navel $ 33 Small Navel $22 Tiny Navel $15
- Large Tangelo $32 Small Tangelo $20
- Large Juice Orange $30 Small Juice Orange $20
- Mixed Box $25 Tiny Mixed Box $15
- Pear Trio (Pear-Navel-Apple) $33 Red Trio (Navel-Grapefruit-Apple) $30
- Large Apple $65 Small Apple $40
- Gift Box (Grapefruit-Navel) $25 Holiday Pack (Apple-Pear) $40
- D’Anjou Pears $40
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Melanie Hart (423) 483-1406 or via e-mail email@example.com
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Vice President, SHHS Band Boosters